A Health Suite, Pool and Gym with a difference
Take a dip in the heated indoor pool, unwind in the sauna or steam room, or de-stress in the whirlpool spa bath and let your daily life wash away.
Forget pounding the streets or repetitive lane swimming, here at Dunkeld House Hotel you will unwind with magical views over the Craigvinean Hills in our relaxing Health Suite and Pool.
Our gym has modern equipment, mats and screens to keep you motivated during your stay with us and the views across the grounds and hills beyond are certain to give you a workout with a difference.
The health suite, pool and gym are open from 7am until 9pm on weekdays and 7.30am until 9pm at weekends.
It’s easy to improve your fitness when you’re relaxed and having fun, with our great range of benefits:
- Located within a 280 acre Estate on the banks of the River Tay, with stunning views across Craigvinean Forest
- Fully air-conditioned gym
- 17m heated indoor swimming pool, steam room, sauna, spa bath and beauty rooms
- Aqua classes, gym classes, putting green, tennis court, mountain bike routes and estate walks
- Complimentary towel, toiletries and hairdryers to make your visit hassle-free
- Free parking
- Extensive range of outdoor activities at Dunkeld Park. Also available: Clay pigeon shooting, archery, air rifle and Land Rover Experience.
(Additional charges apply for these activities)
The Administration Fee, paid on commencement of membership, is £75.00 per Junior, Adult and Adult Member.
£10 per adult per visit £5 per child per visit
Mon – Fri: 7.00am – 9.30pm Sat & Sun: 7.30am – 9.00pm
Daytime Hours Mon – Fri: 7.00am – 5.00pm *Last entry 30 minutes before this time
Adult only Hours Mon – Thurs 8.00pm – 9.30pm
Monday: Circuits 7.30pm – 8.30pm
Tuesday: Abs & Core 9.15am – 10.00am Aquafit 10.30am – 11.15am
Wednesday: Abs & Core 6.15pm – 7.00pm Aquafit 7.30pm – 8.15pm
Thursday: Aquafit 10.30am – 11.15am Circuits 7.30pm – 8.30pm
Friday: Weight Loss Circuits 9.30am – 10.30am
Please be aware that all packages sold are per person unless otherwise stated